lundi 12 janvier 2015

* Wish list #7 *

Hi everyone,

A new week = a new blog post

Like I said in my New Year resolution, I really want to keep up with this blog. I'm going to write at least one blog post and if I have more time two.

Like most girl (I think), I love to wander on internet and create a wish list. I love clothes and makeup, but I don't really like crowed, so if I can, I will make an internet order.

1. Topshop Top - 2. Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer - 3. Real Technique Sponge - 4. Vinyl U2: Songs Of Innocence - 5. Wildfox Top - 6. Vinyl Arctic Monkeys: AM - 7. Maybelline Color Tattoo Gold Pink - 8. Vinyl Taylor Swift: 1987 - 9. Colab Dry Shampoo - 10. Wildfox T-shirt.
As you can see, it's mostly clothing, makeup and … VINYL ! For my birthday, which was in december, I've received a vinyl player. So now, I want to build a vinyl collection … Do any one know a good site?

Hope you all have a nice monday :)


Love, 
J-C Lynn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire