jeudi 29 mai 2014

* MuSiK * Ed Sheeran : All of The Stars

Hi everyone,

Something you may not know about me is that I'm a huge fan of Ed Sheeran. The first song I've ever heard from him was " Small Bump " and I've been sold since.

A couple months ago, he began to do the promo for his new album ("X") who's coming out on the 23 of June. For a couple weeks, he dropped every Friday new songs. And oh boy, one of his new song made my day.

The song is called " All Of The Stars ", and it's AMAZING. I can't stop listening to it without crying.
He wrote this song for the upcoming movie " The Fault In Our Stars ", who's based on John Green's book. I've ordered the book, so once I'm finished with my finals, I'm reading this book and then I'm going to the movies.
Here's the video, hoping that you will enjoy it as much as I do every time I'm listening to it :)



See you,
J-C Lynn


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire