vendredi 30 mai 2014

* What's in my everyday makeup bag *

Hi everyone,

Today I'm back with a new blog post " What's in my everyday makeup bag ". I thought it would be nice to share with you guys what I always have with me.


I've been wearing makeup since I was 14 years old and I'm 25 now. For 10 years, I think that I've worn the same "style", but for a couple years, I've been trying to mix up thing.

I'm an OT student, so I spend most of my time in hospital, rehabilitation center our retirement home. That means I can't go over the top with my makeup.
Usually what I put in my makeup bag, are the items I choose to put on in the morning. 

Make-up bag : Primark - 4€
For my skin, I bring my Maybelline Baby Skin - Instant pore eraser,my Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer in classic beige, and my pounder is the Rimmel Stay Matte in transparent. On my check, I wear a very small amount of the Bourgois Blush Exclusif.
For my eyes, I have my mascara, the Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express in brown (usually I don't wear black during the daytime and while I'm on a internship), a brown eye pencil from Occitane and a white to bright my eyes from 2B. I also bring a small palette Beige/Brown just for touch up if needed.
And for my lips, I always have a lip balm, and these days I'm using the Maybelline Baby Lips Hydrate which is in my opinion amazing. It moisturized my lips like nothing else. I also bring my Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in the color 101, a nice soft pink.
What about you guys, what are your essentials to have in your makeup bag? 

Mine can change when I want to spice thing up but this is basically what I have with me during my internships.

See you,
J-C Lynn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire