mercredi 25 juin 2014

* My everyday summer makeup *

As the weather is getting hotter and the sun is coming out, I’m changing my makeup routine.
I always begin by putting some moisturizer on my face. These days I’m using my Lush simple : Nirvana.
For foundation, I’m using the Bourjois : BB Bronzing cream 8 in 1. What I love about this product is, it has a sheer tint and doesn’t erase my freckles who comes out at the same as the sun. 
For concealer, I use the Rimmel : Wake Me Up Concealer in classic beige. I put in on my eyelid, under my eyes, on the middle and the side of my nose and a little bit on my forehead and chin (and a little more when I spots).
I set everything with my Rimmel: Stay Mate Powder in transparent.
For my eyes, I use a brown eye shadow and put it near my upper and down eye lashes. On my water line I’m going for Catrice : Made to Stay Inside Eye and as for mascara it’s the Maybelline : The Rocket Volum’ Express in brown.
And on my lips, today, I’ve decided to wear the Rimmel :lasting finish lipstick by Kate Moss in 03 a lovely nude. 
For blush, well, today was a no blush day ... like for bronzer.



As you can see, I really like Rimmel products, good quality and not too expensive.

J-C Lynn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire