lundi 23 juin 2014

* Favourite Youtubers *

Here's a little peak on my favorite youtubers.
Kayley Melissa: Kayley was the first beauty channel that I discovered. I was looking for Bal/prom hair tutorial on YouTube. After a couple clicks, I felt in heaven for hair. She offers simply the best hair tutorial.(And I'm not going to lie, I'm obsess with her hair.)
Zoella: This is my favorite youTuber ever. She's just a simple girl who one day decided she wanted to film videos and put them on the internet. And OMG, her English accent is so cute!
Tanya Burr: Tanya Burr is also an English youTuber. She's generous so sweet. I love how she embraces her body (she's not fat at all, but for once she's not one of these girls who are a size 0). She does make-up tutorial (as she's a make-up artist). I'm not saying that we look alike, but she makes me think about me and how goofy I can be.
Fleur De Force: If I had to put a mane and a picture of a proper English person, it would be Fleur. I think she embraces perfectly the English culture and I love it.
Guitar Goddess: Last summer, I bought a guitar. I'm not going to lie, it's not easy to learn how to play with. I take guitar lesson, it helps but it's more classical guitar. On her channel, Michelle offers tutorial on commercials songs, and what I love is that she explains EVERYTHING.
Laura in the Kitchen: This is the first ever YouTube account that I 'vsubscribe to. She's simply the best when it comes to the kitchen. She offers plenty of recipes and for all.


What about you guys? Who are your favorite youtubers?


J-C Lynn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire