mercredi 11 juin 2014

* Best sunscreen ever : Australian Gold *

don't know for you guys but here in Belgium there the weather has been simply perfect : hot and sunny! But sun means protection. 
When I was younger, I used to hate putting sunscreen, all I wanted is having as much sun on me and putting sunscreen, meant less sun on me. 

One day, my grandmother and aunt were " Jess you have to put sunscreen simply for your health ". My aunt had a sunscreen with her so I was okay, I'm going to put some. 
She was using the " Australian Gold sunscreen spy 15 spray gel with instant bronzer ". And since then, I can't stop putting some on me  when I see an inch of the sun.

Why do I love it?
- it smells so good.
- it protects you from sunburn.
- the bronze incorporated in it make you a little but tan.
- resistant to water.

Seriously, like we all know, we have to take care of our health, our skin, and putting sunscreen is one of the many things we can do to prevent any disease caused from the sun.


I hope that these few days are just the beginning of a beautiful summer for us. What about the weather for you guys?

Enjoy the sun and don't forget to put sunscreen.


See you,
J-C Lynn


http://www.australiangold.ag

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire