lundi 14 juillet 2014

* Flourless Chocolate Cake *

Usually Sundays are the day off the week where I have more time for me. This sunday was no different so I decided to do a chocolate cake.

The recipe was made for 8 - 10 people so I cut it in 2 as it's just my mommy and me, Silly me, I put in a bigger pan then what I needed so it was as big as a 8 - 10 but way finer but still delicious!

Here are the ingredients you will need: 

- 130 gr of granulated sugar
- 60 gr of unsalted butter, softened at room temperature
- 150 gr of chocolate chips
- 60 ml of boiling water
- 4 eggs, separated
- 1teaspoon of vanilla extract

Process:
 
1) Preheat the oven at 190 °C, grease your pan with some nonstick spray or butter.
2) In a bowl stir the egg yolks, chocolate chips, sugar, vanilla extract, butter and BOILING water (if it's not hot enough, the ingredients wouldn't be able to combine) until you get a nice smooth mixture.
3) In an other bowl, whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
4) Pour the chocolate mixture over the egg whites and fold the 2 together.
5) Pour your batter in the pan.
6) Bake it for about 40 minutes or until the cake looks puffed and cracked.
7) Allow it to cool completely before eating it

Enjoy et bon appétit :)
J-C Lynn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire