mercredi 16 juillet 2014

* Ginger Hair *

A couple years ago, I was obsessed with having blond hair and I went for it as you can see on the picture! 

I was blond for about a year and a half. Then I went back to my routs, being a brunette (yeah I know my profile picture). 
I'm not going to lie, I'm getting bored with my hair, so I want to change it to GINGER !
I'm all ready making the transition but it's not as ginger as I would like (but baby steps).
You can see my hair is a little bit damaged from all the blond.
When it comes to changing your hair, I think it's important to take at first a baby step then the more step you take the more crazy you can go and to trust your hair dresser. I've been going to mine since a was 10 years old, and never been disappointed except went I went somewhere else! 
Hair defines your face so be careful.

What do you think? Will it suit me ?
And do you have any recommendation for damaged hair?

J-C Lynn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire