samedi 5 juillet 2014

* June Favorites *

I don't know about you, but June went so fast (thanks to my finals). 
Here are my June favorites. 

Hair:
Last year, my hair was quite damaged as I had bleach them blond for 2 years. My hair dresser recommended me to try this conditioner Kevin Murphy - Hydrate Me Rinse. And it changed my hair, they become much softer. I don't know but I kind of forgot about it. So I decided this month to reuse. I wash my hair (twice), rinse it, put the conditioner on, leave it on for 2-3 minutes and then rinse everything.

Skincare:
I have the driest skin ever, so I'm always on the hunt to try new thing. A couple weeks ago, I went to Lush and they give me a simple of their Nirvana moisturizer. It's quite a thick cream, but it really works and the smell isn't bad at all. The only problem is that it's quite expensive 50,95€ the jar.

 
Make-up:
My favorite make-up items this month is the Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick in 110 which is a lovely orange/red. I really like the Kate Moss Lipstick, they aren't expensive, have really nice color and have a nice stay.
Food: 
I've been obsessed with Lemonade this month. For those, how doesn't know what is lemonade, it's a citrus and sugary beverage. You dose the powder in water and then you have lemonade. (Sure you can do it with lemons, sugar and water but we use the " Country Time ".

Music:
I don't think it's going to be a surprise: ED SHEERAN !!! Can't wait to be the 4 of November to see him in concert!
Tv Show: 
I may have been passing my finals but it didn't stop me to find something new to watch. One day I couldn't study, so I begin to wonder on internet and stopped on " Orange is the new black " and I'm hock since. I don't want to say too much but all I'm going to say is " woman " and " prison ".




What about you guys, what are your June fav?

J-C Lynn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire